As far as, considering the current sanitary situation (Covid-19), the French Government would enact, after your reservation:
• a French regulation imposing a total confinement during the period of the reserved stay (prohibition of any movement of person out of his place of residence except cases restrictively and limitatively enumerated in conditions similar to those of the decree n°2020-1310 of October 29th, 2020),
• French regulations prohibiting you from entering French territory (prohibition of movement and entry of persons on French territory from the country in which you reside on the date you originally planned to leave).
We accept to extend, upon justified request from you, from the below cancellation policy, which prevail over the cancellation conditions provided in the Terms & Conditions available on our website (here):
• The deposit paid on the day of cancellation will be retained by the hotel and you will be receive a credit note for the same amount.
• This credit note will be usable for a stay before the end of the 2022 season. The total or partial amount not used by this date will be non-refundable and automatically retained by the Hotel.
• This credit note can only be used at White 1921 St-Tropez for overnight accommodation and not for any other use such as restaurants, bars, transfer, etc.
• Reservations are subject to availability at the time of the request and we advise you to book your reservation in advance.
• Please note that rates and minimum length of stay may vary depending on the period. Therefore, depending on the amount of your reservation request and the guarantee and prepayment pricing policies applicable to the stay you are booking, the credit note you have will need to be completed.
• Please also note that the new reserved stay will be subject to the reservation policy (and in particular the cancellation policy) applicable to the reserved stay. The reservation policy and more particularly the cancellation conditions will be communicated to you when you book this new stay.